It may seem odd but right now the best and fastest way to reach me is by email:[email protected]
I check email several times a day and can even check it on my phone now. So, it has become an excellent way to make appointments. An added bonus is a "paper trail" we both can see and refer back to if needed.
We can set our appointment totally by email.
Another good way is to text me at: 531-333-2428
Here's a couple of questions you can answer for me when you email me:
1. Is anyone home during the day? Day off?
2. My basic appointment times are Monday - Friday at 10 am, 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm. Will one of these times work? If not, we'll figure something else out but this gives us a starting point. Sometimes I'm booking 2-3 weeks out, but I'll try to get you in as soon as I can.
3. What's your address and phone number?
4. What kind of piano do you have?
5. Do you remember the last time it was tuned?
6. Any sticky keys or other repairs needed?
Don't worry if you don't know the answers to 4, 5 & 6. It's just information that helps me prepare a little better. We'll still get it tuned.
Thanks for your business!